I've been sick for over a week and am just barely returning to the land of the living, but I had to publish a quick post about a couple of things that seem very worth sharing.
First of all, for those of you in Western, WA, on Tues Dec. 8 and Wed Dec. 9 Kitsap, Pierce and King Co. Papa John's will donate 100% of their profits to the families of the four slain Lakewood police officers. Pizza anyone?
Also, I was just informed by my mother-in-law that a blog, http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/, is holding an auction now through the 7th for the family of John Jones, the young man who died in the Nutty Putty Caves.
First of all, for those of you in Western, WA, on Tues Dec. 8 and Wed Dec. 9 Kitsap, Pierce and King Co. Papa John's will donate 100% of their profits to the families of the four slain Lakewood police officers. Pizza anyone?
Also, I was just informed by my mother-in-law that a blog, http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/, is holding an auction now through the 7th for the family of John Jones, the young man who died in the Nutty Putty Caves.
Great tip! Thanks Nanci!
ReplyDelete