I'm currently spacing on how old Kevin turned in 2017, but I'm pretty sure it was the big 41!!
Mid-week for Kev's big day, we made--and all benefited from:-)--one of his favorite goodies, Special K Bars (sometimes called Scotcheroos).
Recipe Found Here: https://www.garnishandglaze.com/scotcheroos-recipe
Then come the weekend, we gave him a bunch of different Star Wars b-day cards since he's definitely a Star Wars Nerd (I mean, fan). I'm really hoping we were thoughtful enough to give him some presents too, but since this was SOO long ago:/ I really can't remember. And the pics from that day offer no proof either way.
Oh, and of course Mae made him his favorite cake ... German Chocolate. Mmmm.
The best part for him is that none of the kids really like it, so he pretty much gets the whole thing to himself!! Or at least, the half that I don't eat;).
Happy b-day Hon! The 40s are lookin' awfully good on you:-).




Comments
Post a Comment