Okay, so when I mention "mohawk" in the title of this post, I'm not just talking about some dinky strip of fuzz that didn't get buzzed off. No, I mean a full out, just asking for bright green spray paint (of the hair variety of course & not that I'm endorsing this sort of behavior;), sticking straight up, mohawk.
Our wonderful personal hairstylist (aka, Auntie Heidi) came over to do back-to-school haircuts for the boys and had a little fun playing around with Joseph's overgrown mane. It really didn't look to bad laying down, but man, add a little hair wax and Joseph was ready to join a rockband.
Our wonderful personal hairstylist (aka, Auntie Heidi) came over to do back-to-school haircuts for the boys and had a little fun playing around with Joseph's overgrown mane. It really didn't look to bad laying down, but man, add a little hair wax and Joseph was ready to join a rockband.
Brooks got a faux-hawk so he could start a boy band with his lil bro.Nothing too crazy for Porter, but watch out 4th graders, cuz this boy is hand-some!
Yep, there he is striking a pose, pinwheel and all.
Good looking boys!! ;)
ReplyDelete