Skip to main content

back-to-school (september 2014)

I could almost cry right now looking at these pics of my kiddos. They're from over a year ago (since, yes, I'm still super behind) and they look sooo much younger. Especially the older kids--P in particular. I love watching them get bigger and have amazing experiences, but it's definitely a little sad thinking ahead four years to when the fist one will leave the house:(. 

Anyhoo, enough of my pity party. Here's pics from our first day of school for the 2014-2015 school year!!
6th & 7th grade for these two!

4th & 2nd for these cool kids!

My lovely "little" lady.

Having a bit of fun ... 

Doing some posing!!

Brooks had to get in on the action as well;)!


And then official school pictures ...
B (2nd)

M (4th)

J (6th) 

P (7th)

I sure love these kids!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

april 2018 misc.

And to finish off April, we have ...  Earth-Day excitement! Porter's promposal to this sweet girl!! Which involved singing to her (with his bro. and buddies) in front of about 75 surprised onlookers. Happy Birthday to G-ma Loo:-) And sunny family day at the park ... Looks like the man bun is still going strong!;)

Number Five

I've been meaning to update our blog layout with the new family pictures we had taken in November. But since I'm not going to get around to it anytime too soon, I thought I'd include a couple with this post. Aren't ' they cute! The crazy part, though, is that as much as I LOVE these pictures (thanks to McKenzie Goff), they will already be outdated as of September. Here's why ... Dueck baby #5 Arriving September 24 th 2010

july 2018 misc.

Aaaaand, to finish off July 2018, we have ... Yet another crazy decision, this time to wrap our entire white truck in a giant bright green salad wrap.  James builds his own scrapped together bike ramp. Porter and friends hiking adventures! Rare couple time on a beautiful sunny day in the PNW