I know I've gone on about boy parties in the past (they're just so darn easy). So, I'll try to refrain this time other than to say, wow! was this a big change from planning/hosting Mae's recent party:-)!!
Brooks was very excited to have some of his buddies come hang out to celebrate the big "9"!
He opted for everyone to come over for pizza and snacks ...
Then to carry the fun right on over to our local skating rink for some wild time on wheels ...
Then back to our house again for presents ...
I LOVE this picture!!
What could be better than Seahawks socks and moolah?!
Oh, yeah, video games;)!
And more video games ...
Happy boy right here!
These girls popped in sometime during the party to hang with the guys.
And just in time to enjoy Brooks' favorite b-day treat with him--ice cream sandwich cake.
Yum yum!!
Brooks is an awesome kid. He is a big goof a lot of the time and full of surprises. He is sensitive and kind (when he chooses to be:-). He has a love for academics, reading, video games (obviously), and friends. He is a great swimmer and really likes spending time on roller blades, scooters, and bikes. He hates wrestling with a passion, but was good enough to patiently participate for years anyway;). He keeps us entertained with his special ability to take super quirky pictures. He is a special part of our family and will be an amazing young man some day!!









Comments
Post a Comment