I don't know that I'm necessarily going in the right order with this next post, but since my memory is currently failing me as to what happened when, I'll go ahead with Easter.
Easter time this year was a little different. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS/"Mormon" church) General Conference (a bi-annual, special televised broadcast) happened to fall on the same weekend, so we didn't actually attend church on Easter Sunday but instead "watched" it at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Hence, no Easter dresses or suits.
Bubble wands from the Easter Bunny quickly turned into light sabers. Big surprise.
Easter time this year was a little different. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS/"Mormon" church) General Conference (a bi-annual, special televised broadcast) happened to fall on the same weekend, so we didn't actually attend church on Easter Sunday but instead "watched" it at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Hence, no Easter dresses or suits.
Here are my four cuties. They're so clean in comparison to the last posting.
Bubble wands from the Easter Bunny quickly turned into light sabers. Big surprise.Such good times. There is never a dull moment.

Comments
Post a Comment